- Venue- Rivers Edge B&B and Wedding Venue
- Florist- Pollen In Love
- Makeup- Celia W Beauty
- Hair- Chelsey Everist
- Rentals- Taylor Vahulle Events
- Baker- Sweet Nothing by Coley
- Officiant- Shawn Powers
This was a Shoot I have had in my head for a few years now and seeing it finally come to life was more wonderful than I had imagined.
- Venue- Genesis Farms and Gardens
- Florist- Cindy Gunderson
- Catering- Famous Daves
- Officiant- Pastor Mark
- Cake- Celebrity Cake Studio
- Makeup & Hair- Kristina Orris
- Bridesmaid Dresses- Rods the Wanderin West
- Groom & Groomsmen- National Tuxedo Rental
Kelli and Quintin’s September wedding in Enumclaw was beautiful. The sun was shining throughout the entire day and everyone came ready to celebrate the joy and love for the new Mr. and Mrs.
Class of 2020 this is your year to shine even though with recent events so much has been taken from you and its not fair. Your joy has a place in this new world of uncertinaty you truly are our future. You have a huge place in this world and we celebrate you to push through to embark to your destiny. I feel honored to be able to witness a small portion of your lives and to be a cheerleader to you in a world that has tried to silence you. You are in our hearts 2020 and don’t be silent scream it from the roof tops
“2020 hear me now we will not be silent we are the future and we will be Celebrated. We Graduated and persevered with Shit got real”
Are you a junior or high school senior at North Creek High School in Bothell? Call to book your senior session with Stephanie Walls Photography a fun and creative high school senior photographer in Washington. Senior Portrait sessions start at $350 – On average our senior clients invest between $650-1000. For pricing and availability of our senior sessions, please contact us via our website CONTACT FORM
Madeline – North Creek High School Senior Pictures – Class of 2020.
Gina and Will love the outdoors so when they picked a venue it needed to be close to a river, have a lot of surrounding trees and allow them to throw a party dancing around the fire. Gina had some of the most beautiful details for her their wedding day with all the colors and natural aspect of their venue they decided to keep the flowers simple with white flowers and greenery.
- Venue- River Valley Oasis
- Florist- Geneva Diane Design
- Catering- Maverick Catering
- Officiant- Uncle
- Cake- Lil’ Cakery by Lilli Ford
- Dj/Emcee- Sound Unlimited
- Hair & Makeup- Melinda Jensen (color Play Salon
- Brides Dress- Davids Bridal
- Bridesmaids- Azazie
- Groom & Groomsmen- Men’s Wearhouse
- Jewelry- Etsy
- Rentals- Sweet Buffet Lady
Was a fun send-off with all their family and friends
There is so much I can say about Claire and Jeff’s wedding, one thing that sticks out from the moment I meet them both is they are two of the sweetest selfless people we have ever meet. Claire had so many little touches that made their day memorable not only for them but also for all of their guests. They had scavenger hunts and games, drinks and a dance party that never stopped.
Claire was a bride you couldn’t stop smiling around she was always smiles and making sure that everyone was having fun that you never wanted the day to end. Jeff was the perfect complement everything was an adventure and I caught him so many times watching as Claire mingled and danced smiling and laughing into the late evening.
“You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you.” Richard Needham
- Venue- Pine River Ranch Bed & Breakfast and Wedding Destination
- Florist- Sola Wood Flowers
- Caterer- J and L BBQ
- Officiant- Family Church Paster
- Dessert- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Dj / Emcee- Scott Skeels
- Hair & Makeup- Sheri Nelson
- Brides Dress- Brides for a Cause
- Grooms Wear- Men’s Wearhouse
- Jewelry- Shane Co | Fred Meyers Jewelers
- Invitations- Minted
- Cocktail Activities- Kauai Girl Shaved Ice
- Photographer- Stephanie Walls Photography
Nakashima Barn with the McCaslin’s!
Celebrating the one year mark with our couples is one of my favorites, seeing the growth In their Families over the year.
Brittany and Eric and their two little’s are growing strong in love and in height for the two cutie boys they have together
Location: Centennial Trail Nakashima Barn