Contact Stephanie Walls Photography
Shoot Us an email at Info@stephaniewalls.com | 425-405-0299
We love Meetings!
The excitement of all the amazing details that make up your day.
Be our Guest for coffee, drinks, or even a beer, chatting will help us see if we are a fit for one another.
After filling this out You will get a notice letting you know it’s submitted.
We respond within 24 hours and are excited to hear more about your day.Leave Your Review on Google
Stephanie Walls Photography
1616 Hewitt Avenue Suite 304, Everett
4.8 19 reviews
- Kaylie Fischer ★★★★★ in the last week Stephanie and James were fun and personable to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding day. It’s very convenient having two photographers on your wedding day and they do a great job capturing all the … More sweet candid moments. They were flexible with our schedule during the day while also ensuring we got all the family pictures we were wanting. We loved our engagement pictures and are obsessed with the wedding picture sneak-peaks- can’t wait to see the rest! Thank you Stephanie and James!
- Sarah Stokley ★★★★★ a month ago Stephanie is amazing!! She is attentive, caring, personable and very talented. I was referred to her by the lady that owns the venue that I chose for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with another … More photographer. I was really nervous before the engagement session as neither myself or my fiance are comfortable in front of a camera. Stephanie totally walked me through it and made us feel great about ourselves. We were laughing through the entire shoot! I love her style she does a great job capturing genuine moments which is the main thing I sought for in a photographer. I can not say enough about our great experience. If you are looking for a photographer for any event, you won't be disappointed if you choose Stephanie Walls Photography! And you'll have fun the whole time you're with them.
- Holly Baumgardner ★★★★★ 10 months ago I never write reviews so I'm a little late on this one, but it needs to be said that Stephanie and James are an amazing duo who shot at our wedding back in August.
Their photos turned out great, they … More were fun to be around and Stephanie seemed to have the bag of Mary Poppins.
- Sally Rosamond ★★★★★ a year ago This is a dream team for personable, natural outdoor settings. My husband and I wanted to treat ourselves to a first time ever professional photography session. We aren't a photo family. All our weddings … More and events have been taken by family members'. We aren't formal people either and wanted "just us at home" photos for our family and friends.
We live in a forest and have a messy PNW shade garden. This delightful couple brought out our relationship with each other and the place we love. It was fun, surprising and we feel we got to meet some lovely people too.Stephanie and James really helped us find beauty in the wild tangle that is our home. And they did so without us even noticing !
We truly love the photographs.They are charming and speak to my husband's and my friendship, as well as our love for one another.
They are exactly what we hoped for. James and Stephanie are a clever team of gifted photographers and people persons to boot. Thank You!
- Brooke Meier ★★★★★ a year ago I had the pleasure of Stephanie, with the help of her husband, to capture my boho wedding! Due to some unfortunate health circumstances, my wedding was planned in a very short period of time, and Stepahnie … More was very flexible and accommodating. I am very uncomfortable behind a camera, but she made my husband and I feel very comfortable and fun. They were professional, yet so easy to work with! From the many sneak peaks that have been shared thus far through her instagram the pictures have been captured absolutely beautifully. I am very excited to see the full day captured through her lens.
- Shauna Lambert ★★★★★ a year ago We've had Stephanie do our family pictures twice now. Very easy to work with and I love the pictures!
- Wendy Pedersen ★★★★★ 5 years ago Stephanie is an extremely talented photographer. She took the time to careful adjust poses to get the right shots & she is very comfortable & easy to work with. The photos turned out amazing & … More I will recommend her to everyone! Thank you Stephanie!!!
- Richmond del Puerto ★★★★★ 2 years ago Engagement photos and the sneak peeks of our wedding were awesome. Look forward to seeing the rest of the photos!!!
- Salesa Ramirez ★★★★★ 5 years ago This couple of professional photographers make a great team that produces amazing photos. I've used them twice, and when the next need for photos occurs, I'll be using them again. Fun, on location … More shoots. And the new little pug they brought to the Senior Shoot today, made it that much more fun...We love they pictures they give us, and you will too!!
- W ★★★★★ 5 years ago Stunning photography! Stephanie does beautiful work, she is professional and talented. Fantastic!
- M B ★★★★★ 6 years ago Professional, fun and brilliant photographers. Very flexible and go the extra mile always. Best in the business!
- Creighkett Smith ★★★★★ 7 years ago Stepahanie has photographed at least 5+ weddings at The Lookout Lodge. Always professional, on-time and has a creative eye. Highly recommended.-The Lookout Lodge