- Venue- Rivers Edge B&B and Wedding Venue
- Florist- Pollen In Love
- Makeup- Celia W Beauty
- Hair- Chelsey Everist
- Rentals- Taylor Vahulle Events
- Baker- Sweet Nothing by Coley
- Officiant- Shawn Powers
This was a Shoot I have had in my head for a few years now and seeing it finally come to life was more wonderful than I had imagined.
- Venue- Wayside United Church of Christ
- Catering- Longhorn BBQ
- Cake & Cupcakes- Safeway Bakery
- DJ | Emcee- DJ Kusko
- Dress- Bellevue Bridal Boutique
- Grooms wear- Men’s Wearhouse
- Jewelry- Kay Jewelers
- Shoes- Journey
Melba and Melissa had the most beautiful church wedding at Wayside United Church of Christ the uniqueness and openness are what made the day so much more special. The ceremony sign said Hope, Love, and Faith which I think in the world we could always use more of. We were so honored, Melba and Melissa choose us as the wedding photographers for their wedding, we had met them a few years before when we photographed Melissa’s cousin’s wedding and Melba and Melissa were both in the wedding party. So we knew we were in for a treat of such a wedding day.
Wayside United Church of Christ Wedding of Melissa and Melba
- Venue- Genesis Farms and Gardens
- Florist- Cindy Gunderson
- Catering- Famous Daves
- Officiant- Pastor Mark
- Cake- Celebrity Cake Studio
- Makeup & Hair- Kristina Orris
- Bridesmaid Dresses- Rods the Wanderin West
- Groom & Groomsmen- National Tuxedo Rental
Kelli and Quintin’s September wedding in Enumclaw was beautiful. The sun was shining throughout the entire day and everyone came ready to celebrate the joy and love for the new Mr. and Mrs.
Gina and Will love the outdoors so when they picked a venue it needed to be close to a river, have a lot of surrounding trees and allow them to throw a party dancing around the fire. Gina had some of the most beautiful details for her their wedding day with all the colors and natural aspect of their venue they decided to keep the flowers simple with white flowers and greenery.
- Venue- River Valley Oasis
- Florist- Geneva Diane Design
- Catering- Maverick Catering
- Officiant- Uncle
- Cake- Lil’ Cakery by Lilli Ford
- Dj/Emcee- Sound Unlimited
- Hair & Makeup- Melinda Jensen (color Play Salon
- Brides Dress- Davids Bridal
- Bridesmaids- Azazie
- Groom & Groomsmen- Men’s Wearhouse
- Jewelry- Etsy
- Rentals- Sweet Buffet Lady
Was a fun send-off with all their family and friends
- Engagement session location- Lake Wenatchee
Spending time with Claire and Jeff is never dull, the days are always full of laughs and jokes. When you meet them you can see they are best friends and every aspect of their lives is an adventure. And may of their adventures has brought them to Lake Wenatchee in the Plaines area.
Side note this was Claire’s exit dress and the band she wore in her hair on their wedding date at Pine River Ranch last July.
Alondra and Dom showed us some of their favorite spots along their walking trail. We all had so much fun laughing and enjoying the simple calm of the beautiful nature along the trail. We finished our session along the beach with a perfect made driftwood shelter and the cool salty air that came crashing in from the waves.
We chatted more about ideas and details for wedding inspiration and things they are excited about and things that they might be concerned about.
Engagement sessions are some of our favorites, we get a better opportunity to see their relationship and personality and see what works with photo posing style for wedding.