There is so much I can say about Claire and Jeff’s wedding, one thing that sticks out from the moment I meet them both is they are two of the sweetest selfless people we have ever meet. Claire had so many little touches that made their day memorable not only for them but also for all of their guests. They had scavenger hunts and games, drinks and a dance party that never stopped.
Claire was a bride you couldn’t stop smiling around she was always smiles and making sure that everyone was having fun that you never wanted the day to end. Jeff was the perfect complement everything was an adventure and I caught him so many times watching as Claire mingled and danced smiling and laughing into the late evening.
“You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you.” Richard Needham
- Venue- Pine River Ranch Bed & Breakfast and Wedding Destination
- Florist- Sola Wood Flowers
- Caterer- J and L BBQ
- Officiant- Family Church Paster
- Dessert- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Dj / Emcee- Scott Skeels
- Hair & Makeup- Sheri Nelson
- Brides Dress- Brides for a Cause
- Grooms Wear- Men’s Wearhouse
- Jewelry- Shane Co | Fred Meyers Jewelers
- Invitations- Minted
- Cocktail Activities- Kauai Girl Shaved Ice
- Photographer- Stephanie Walls Photography